Tunisia-Market is the trade name of Terminal22 SARL., registered in the commercial register and whose registered office is at B6, Immeuble Hajer, 3rd floor, Rue du Lac Victoria, Les berges du Lac, Tunis 1053. The e-mail address for the legal notice department is firstname.lastname@example.org
- About this privacy and cookie notice
- The data we collect about you
- Cookies and how we use them
- How we use your personal data
- How we share your personal data
- International transfers
- Data security
- Your legal rights
- Additional details
1. About this review
This privacy and cookie notice provides information about how Tunisia-Market collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website or mobile applications.
2. The data we collect about you
We collect your personal data in order to provide and continuously improve our products and services.
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different types of personal data about you:
– Information you provide to us: we receive and store the information you provide to us, including your identity data, contact details, delivery address and financial data.
– Information about your use of our website and/or mobile applications: we automatically collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of the Tunisia-Market website (marketplace), including information about your searches, views, downloads and purchases.
– Information from third parties and publicly available sources: we may receive information about you from third parties, including our carriers; payment service providers; merchants/brands; and advertising service providers.
3. Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you consent to it.
– Recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the site when they use it (this helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for).
– Identify your preferences and subscriptions, e.g. language settings, saved items, items stored in your shopping cart and Prime subscription; and
– Sending newsletters and commercial/advertising messages tailored to your interests.
Our authorized third parties may also set cookies when you use our website (marketplace). Third parties include search engines, measurement and analytics service providers, social networks and advertising companies.
4. How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services we offer, including the following:
– Register as a new customer.
– Processing and delivery of your orders.
– Manage your relationship with us.
– Allow you to participate in promotions, contests and surveys.
– Improvement of our website, applications, products and services.
– Recommend/advertise products or services that may be of interest to you.
– Comply with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity if necessary.
– Detect fraud.
5. How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
– Sale of products and services: in order to deliver your products and services purchased on our website (marketplace) to third parties, we may be required to provide your personal data to these third parties.
– Working with third-party service providers: we engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service.
– Business transfers: as we continue to develop our business, we may sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information may be transferred with other business assets.
– Fraud and abuse detection: We share accounts and other personal data with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
When we share your personal data with third parties, we:
– ask them to agree to use your data in accordance with the terms of this privacy and cookie notice, our privacy and data protection policy and applicable law; and
– only allow them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow our third-party service providers/partners to use your personal data for their own purposes.
6. International transfers
We may transfer your personal data to locations in another country, if permitted in accordance with the applicable laws in your location. There are inherent risks in these transfers.
7. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to employees, agents, subcontractors and other third parties who need to know it to perform their obligations. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected breach of personal data and will notify you and any relevant regulatory body of any breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. Your legal rights
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
In certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct or delete your personal data and the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal data.